Sunday, August 31, 2014

My Art Supplies Part 2


                                        These are some more of the painting art  supplies that I use.
  


I recycled an old foam box to store and organize my different brushes and paints. Separating all my fabric, acrylic , water colors , spray , and oil paints. Portable easel and various sponges for texture. These are my refillable paint / brushes and refillable paint spray bottles. Making mixing and creating 
unique colors easier.

I don't paint as often as I would like to since there is alot more prep work and clean up compared to using ink pens or pencil.  Frank Frazetta learned to paint in his 30's . Painting is a medium that I would like to improve on so I have been dedicating some time every month to get better at it. I primarily use paint in mixed media instead of just using paints. 


No comments:

Post a Comment